17/03/2013

Whey protein powder

There are so many whey protein powders out there that it is impossible to list them. Buy the one you think tastes best. Just ensure that it has less than 10 grams of sugar and at least 30 grams of protein in it per 100 gram.

Buying different tastes in bulk online is preferable as you will be using a lot of it. Personally I use whey powder in my breakfast smoothie and I usually drink a protein shake in the afternoon. If I have been working out I also drink one immediately after. If you have a sugar craving try a banana or strawberry protein shake with some flaxseed in it.

2 comments:

  1. If you’ve read this review then you already know the answer to this question :) I wholeheartedly recommend this product to any one who’s looking to increase their protein intake whether they happen to be vegetarian or not. Best Protein Powder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, Warner. Helpful.

    ReplyDelete